Coyote Family Buddy Program
Starting at a new school can be hard, especially in the upper grades where
most kids and their families have known each other since Kindergarten.
To help facilitate a smooth transition for our new friends entering Grades 1-5,
Alice Carlson is excited to announce our NEW Coyote Family Buddy Program!
How Does it Work?
- Current families with children entering 1st-5th grade can sign up as a "Host" Family.
- Host Families will be paired up with a New Family that have children entering the same grade.
- Host Families will act as a friendly resource on all things Alice Carlson, PTA, etc.
- Host Families will be expected to set up one get together with their Buddy Family, after that the rest is up to them!
- New Families will be invited for a tour at the end of each school year. The parents will join our school counselor Emily for a Q&A while the Coyote Buddy will give the new child a tour of the school.
Sign Up to be a Host Family!